The smartwatch is one of the finest inventions of modern engineering. It has nearly eliminated the reasons for taking out the phone from pocket every time. This tiny wristband watch functions like a smartphone in terms of receiving calls, texting, checking social media notifications, GPS tracking capabilities, and many more. However, by having the functionalities of a smartphone, the watch also requires a WiFi or Bluetooth connection synchronised with the cell phone. In this way, Straight Talk’s network becomes handy with smooth connectivity, higher internet speed, cost-effective pricing plans, etc. Here, we list some of the best smartwatches that work with Straight Talk.
Can You Use a Smart Watch With Straight Talk?
Well, smartwatches may function as your phone, but for most of the smart watches, you won’t be able to insert a SIM card into it or get a e-SIM using facility. To use Straight Talk on your smart watch, you have to purchase a Straight Talk pack for your home’s router or phone. Upon connecting the watch through Bluetooth, you will be able to use Straight Talk on your smart watch. However, for a smartwatch with SIM slot or e-SIM function, you can check its compatibility with Straight Talk (by calling customer care) and use a data pack.
A Comprehensive List of Smartwatches that Work with Straight Talk
One of the best smartwatches on the market, it offers numerous beneficial features and is functional on the Straight Talk network. Fossil Women’s Gen 5E evokes a sense of exclusivity with its stunning look. The smartwatch supports all of your activities, from swimming to sleeping, with its automatic tracking system.
The associated technology is compatible with thousands of features, allowing for the tracking of every single second. You can use this watch for activities like paying bills, monitoring various health factors, listening to music, playing games, etc. For the smooth performance of these tasks, the advanced sensor ensures continuous data connectivity.
- It is waterproof.
- 24 hr + multi-day extended battery storage charges faster.
- The display is always on, with personalized watch faces.
- Can use “Alexa.”
- Price: $240
- It has Great design.
- The battery life is good.
- Easy to set up..
- The phone/email features is excellent
- The brightness pretty low.
The Amazfit GTS 4 Mini Smart Watch is well-recognized as a health monitoring tool. With all the standard features of a smartphone, it offers superior functionality in the cases of 24-hour heart rate monitoring, SpO2 and stress monitoring, sleep quality tracking, etc. Surprisingly, the integrated technology is capable of coming up with 120 sports modes while showing you the 7 best sports that are ideal for you.
Another fascinating thing about this smart watch is its battery life: one full charge is enough for 15 days. However, it is better to use a Straight Talk wearable plan for this smartwatch.
- Equipped with a 5-satellite positioning system offering better and more accurate positioning performance.
- The Amazfit GTS 4 Mini Smart Watch is water resistant.
- 270 mAh battery.
- You can use this smartwatch with Android (7.0 and above) and iOS (12.0 and above) devices.
- Price: $119.99
- The battery life is amazing!
- The magnet charger works VERY well.
- The smart has AMOLED screen.
- Smooth operation and scrolling
- Sometimes Failed to connect to device.
- It does not count your steps well.
With auto workout tracking and ECG monitoring, the Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 stands at the top of the list. Also, the advanced run coaching, sleep quality scoring, and VO2 max readings enable the opportunity to have a perfect solution for a healthy cardio context. Not to mention, the design and color (pink gold) composition are attention-grabbing and offer an “exclusive” feel. It does not lack in providing required services as well; it allows paying, listening to music, GPS tracking, etc.
- Can be synchronized with Android 7.0 and above.
- Equipped with 15 GHz RAM.
- In the power-saving mode, the battery lasts more than 24 hours.
- Supports almost every feature of Google.
- Price: $199
- The battery life is awesome
- This watch has a lots of features.
- Very easy to install
- Big screen to see clear
- Sometime problem to connect phone
- Offline music playback is atrocious
Fitbit Versa 2 Health and Fitness Smartwatch is a top-notch solution for Straight Talk users and the best Straight Talk iPhone watch. The most superior thing about this device is the voice-command option; you can set any reminder and have information displayed by simply asking for it. In addition to these, the atrial fibrillation and sleep score facilities ensure the generation of accurate notifications as per your health situation. By using black or carbon colors Fitbit Versa 2 Health and Fitness Smartwatch You have access to every Google-based solution.
- The premium membership package offers more personalized benefits. There is also a 90-day free trial.
- Supports Alexa.
- 34-inch display size. The display has an always-on feature.
- The watch size is perfect.
- The screen/resolution is crystal clear.
- The Special Edition version is great.
- The sleep tracker sometimes doesn’t track
Fitbit Versa 4 Fitness Smartwatch is the upgraded version of Vistal 2. It is equipped with various competitive benefits like workout intensity maps, every single activity tracking, readiness scores, more than 40 sports modes, and many others. This modern-style smartwatch in black and graphite comes with a super functional GPS facility. Additionally, the offering of a personalized sleep profile will amaze you substantially.
- Equipped with scoring systems for stress management, SpO2, health metrics dashboards, etc.
- The 6-month premium membership comes with greater advantages. A 60-day free trial is also available.
- Supports Alexa, Google Wallet, etc.
- The tracking options are good.
- The watch has a longer battery life.
- It is incredibly easy to set up
- Versa 4 does not support 3rd party apps per Fitbit
For your Straight Talk connection, the Garmin Vivoactive 4 GPS Smartwatch is a nice solution. The look of this smartwatch is “jaw-dropping,” and the black color adds dignity to your personality. The most crucial thing about this device is its lithium-ion battery, which can run for 8 days on a single charge. Apart from various health-related assistance features, it is also highly suitable for listening to music while working out or doing any activity.
- Display size of 1.3 inches.
- The dimension is 78 x 1.78 x 0.5 inches.
- More features and facilities are available on premium membership plans.
- The battery’s one-time charge can play music for 6 hours continuously.
- Battery life is best-in-class
- Interface smooth and easy to use.
- Touchscreen works really well
- Plastic build
Ticwatch Pro 3, the shadow black color smart watch adds elegance to your personality. Not only does it have a modern look, but it also comes with several competitive advantages. Some advantages that must be mentioned are GPS, memory storage, breath monitoring, heart rate monitoring, etc. On the basis of critical evaluation, this device is a top pick, offering some unique facilities like a dual-display containing an always-on function, NFC technology to do contactless money transfers, and a changeable strap.
- Qualcomm’s Snapdragon A53 Processor is empowered by 1 GB of RAM and 8 GB of ROM.
- Highly sensitive noise detection technology.
- Auto-adjustable brightness feature and anti-fingerprint glass cover.
- the battery life of this watch is phenomenal
- The selection of apps overall is very good for Wear OS.
- The TicWatch Pro 3 is a large-faced watch.
- The design is thinner and sleeker
- Its pulse sensor is incredibly finicky.
- The watch has some some software issues
This smartwatch is many Straight Talk users’ top favorite. Some highly praised reasons for its favorability are the device’s midnight black color, adequate memory storage for daily workouts, notifications, stress tracking, etc. Apart from these, the skin-friendly strap (made of silicon) demands more attention. However, one more crucial thing is its curved display (1.55-inch vibrant AMOLED screen), which you cannot get in most of the smart watches in the market.
- Waterproof to a depth of 50 meters.
- Supports IOS 10.0 (and above) and Android 5.0 (and above).
- Wright is 19.5 grams.
- Real-time tracking.
- The battery on this thing is a-mazing
- All features is better.
- This is used with Sleep As Android app.
- there are NO instructions
Garmin’s smart watches always have a separate spot in the customers’ minds. Following this, the Garmin 010-01769-01 Vivoactive 3 GPS Smartwatch is our second mention in this list. It is surely an exclusive device: the color composition contains black and silver, while the band material is leather. Along with VO2 max and the fitness matrix generator, the integrated NFC technology is highly beneficial for the users.
- The general battery life is 7 days.
- The display size is 1.6 inches in diameter (240 x 240 pixels).
- Free watch face and super-functional GPS.
- Price: $157.58
- It charges very fast, a 15 minutes charge could give me around 30% juice
- Notifications work fine.
- Fitbit’s stock photos of activities seem tacky
In the world, there might be no single person who does not like Fossil watches; the same goes for the Fossil 44mm Gen 5E Stainless Steel and Silicone Touchscreen Smart Watch. The styling of this smart watch becomes attention-grabbing with its dark black color. With all the initial benefits of a smart watch, the Fossil 44mm Gen 5E offers some added advantages, like automatic time zone and calendar synchronization, swimproofing, and so on. Lastly, it supports almost every type of Straight Talk phone (updated versions).
- 24 hr + multi-day extended battery
- It spins 360 degrees, which makes it highly user-friendly.
- Calculate the deviation between the set goals for exercise and the actual exercise you have done.
- Price: $220.19
- It has pretty good battery life
- The features, functions, and look of the watch is awesome
- Very comfortable to wear
- Not able to turn off apps
Straight Talk Smart Watch Plan
There is no separate Straight Talk plan available for smart watches. You can use any package available for the phone on your watch. In general, a package offering nationwide unlimited data facility can cost you around $55.
We are sure that our list of smartwatches that work with Straight Talk will assist you substantially in selecting the best-fit smartwatch for you. However, we would like to mention one more thing here. You should check the given warranty and guarantee benefits before purchasing. These two factors have been proven important for avoiding further inconveniences.
People Also Ask
No there is no integrated plan for Straight Talk and wearables.
Some Apple watches allow while some do not. However, as long as you carry your phone with you, you will be able to use Straight Talk on Apple watchs.
Yes, you easily can use Fitbit with Straight Talk via an android phone.
Yes, you can. But, the Galaxy watch must unlock first.
No, the same plan is ok. But, if you are going to leave your phone in the house, a separate data plan (the watch must support a SIM card or e-SIM) is needed.