Due to school, work, entertainment like sports, our family members are always out of the house. Sometimes it is hard to stay with them how much we would like to be. So, how to protect them? Little children can go out to unknown places or get lost. Nothing is more scariest and irreparable than this. Family Locator technology is one of the best solutions so far. In the praise of technology, there are plenty of services designed to track family members.
Verizon Family Locator
Verizon Family Locator is the perfect one that can do your work. It is perfect for tracking children when they are out of the house and you are at work. Question of the day, is it possible to use Verizon Family Locator without them knowing?
Verizon Family Locator For Tracking Family Members
Verizon announced Family Locator that is a great service to help you track your family through your device. Assume, you have owned an iPhone 11, just sign into the app to know the current location of your family and children. Verizon family locator will work on tablet, smartphone, laptop, just need a stable internet speed.
To track your children the whole day, this Wireless Family Locator is a perfect choice. When you enroll to the service, you will jump to a family dashboard, location history and alerts. Apart from tracking locations, some related tasks you can perform such as.
- Check the last 7 days for the precise location where your kids have been.
- Set daily, weekly, monthly advanced schedules so that you can know where your children are supposed to be.
- Get real-time notices about departure and arrival time.
- Find the location using a map with a satellite feature.
- Enable Family Base to check Who are your kids communicating with?
There are huge useful features on Verizon Family Locator, but a few drawbacks are left behind.
- It’s not free – a monthly subscription is needed. The cost is $9.99 per month.
- Network location accuracy not in iOS device
Overall, Verizon Wireless Family Locator helps you to find family member locations. So, you can remain tension-free.
How to Use Verizon Family Locator Without Them Knowing?
Family Location by Verizon can assess the location of family members. Normally, people want to get location history without knowing anyone. Let me clarify. Remember, Verizon Family Locator won’t send messages to the person you tracked. But, there is a possibility of lights up, when you are tracking their location.
Sometimes, a wheel might spin on a phone screen for five seconds. Unfortunately, wheel rolling notification has no system to disable. If your family members or kids understand what’s going on. They will definitely catch the trick. Nothing to worry about, if they are not serious about phones. However, there are three ways to perform location tracking through a family locator.
Update: Verizon Family Locator has been discontinued and replaced by Verizon Smart Family Premium. All features and prices are the same as before.
- Usea computer to gather actual information about the location from Verizon’s official website.
- On the Play store, Verizon has the Family Locator app, also in Apple Store for iOS users.
- Log into the Verizon Official account, then see the last location of synched-up devices. To make sure of the precise location, purchase a compatible phone from their website.
However, it is partially possible to use the Verizon family locator without them knowing. Your family members won’t be notified. Just see the lights up screens. This is not a serious problem, I think. Verizon has some official rules and regulations. So, Verizon has stopped supporting this opportunity. Aside, they run a new Verizon Smart Family. We hope some improvements in parental controls and tracking may be added.
Weekly Hot Posts 🔥