Assurance Wireless is a major wireless provider that offers Lifeline phones to the government at no cost. FCC Lifeline helps low-income individuals gain access to affordable communications services. This Assurance Wireless Government Phone program aims to provide for low-income people. Americans with discounts on communication services so that everyone can stay connected.
Monthly discounts are available for voice-broadband, internet, bundled services, and phone service with Lifeline. Due to its extensive coverage and alluring plans, assurance wireless is the most well-known supplier of Lifeline services. Their customers are really happy with their services. Getting a free phone with a Lifeline plan that includes 4.5 GB of data, 1000 voice minutes per month, and unlimited texting is the most compelling aspect. Assurance Wireless service is available through the Nationwide Sprint Network to more than 282 million people.
Why Do You Choose Assurance Wireless?
Lifeline Assistance is part of the Low Income Program, which is supported by the Universal Service Administrative Company (USAC) and is one of Sprint’s no-contract brands. The Assurance Wireless Lifeline Assistance program provides caller ID and emergency 911 access. Candidates may also maintain their current home or mobile phone number.
Customers have a variety of alternatives to pay for extra minutes, messaging, international calling, and more at affordable rates in addition to the 250 voice minutes and 250 text messages per month.
You will benefit from assurance wireless.
- Free Smartphone
- 350 minutes per month
- Unlimited free texts each month
- Monthly free data of 2 GB
- Caller ID, Voicemail, and Call Waiting
- Mobile Hotspot accessibility (free)
- Access to emergency 911
- 211 calls are free forever
- calling for free customer service
- Low-cost calls abroad to more than 200 nations
Over 200 nations can take advantage of affordable international rates provided by this organization. Clients of Assurance are consistently satisfied because there are no additional fees, commitments, or activation costs. Assurance wireless is the main priority for qualified low-income individuals, as it includes additional voice minutes, data, international calling, and international messaging.
- How to Fix Boost Mobile Activation Not Working- Best Methods
- Best 20 SafeLink Compatible Phones on 2022
- Safelink Phone Upgrade with Activation
Assurance Wireless offers
You can receive the following benefits that ACP benefits at Assurance Wireless:
- Free Assurance Smartphone (shipping charge only)
- There is no limit to the amount of data, texts, or minutes you can use
- Assurance Wireless offers free unlimited calling and free 10GB of mobile hotspot data each month
- All the power of T-Mobile’s nationwide network with an unlimited plan.
Who Is Eligible for Assurance Wireless Government Phone?
Your total household income must be at or below 135 percent of the federal poverty level in order to qualify for a free phone from Assurance Wireless. Alternatively, you must take part in one of the following government assistance programs:
- SNAP and food stamps
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Benefits for Survivors or Veterans
- Federal Public Housing Assistance or Section 8
- The USDA Community Eligibility Provision, encompassing the free and reduced-price school lunch program or the school breakfast program, for the 2020–2021 and 2021–2022 academic years.
- the current award year for federal Pell Grants
- The Women, Infants, and Children’s Special Supplemental Nutrition Program (WIC)
Documents Are Needed for Assurance Government Phone
Before applying for an Assurance Wireless Free phone, ensure you have all the information and documents you need for your Lifeline benefit claim. The following personal documents must be submitted with your application.
- Social Security benefit info
- Statement of benefits from the Veterans Administration
- Pension and retirement benefits statement
- Statement of unemployment benefits
- Return of State or Federal Income Taxes for the preceding year
- Employer’s income statement Federal participation letter for General Assistance
- paper outlining revenue from a divorce or child support order
If a client completes the Assurance Wireless application form and meets all the standards established for future receivers, it should not take long for the provider to analyze it after submission and respond to the applicant. It often takes a few days to get a free phone after Assurance Wireless has examined and authorized it. Due to Assurance Wireless’s prepaid cell phone plan’s monthly airtime credit of 250 minutes, the offer with this carrier is even better.
You can make local, long-distance, and international calls using these wireless voice minutes. Users can use the website to add more minutes to the free government cell phone. Typically, this additional airtime is free.
How to Get an Assurance Wireless Government Phone?
Assurance Wireless was initially a division of Virgin Mobile USA and has since become one of Lifeline’s most well-known suppliers. Over 40 states receive free cell phones and handsets from the government, and the list is growing. Millions of people subscribe to it, and it has great coverage. Customers don’t switch Lifeline providers because they are satisfied with their carriers’ services.
The following individuals are eligible for Assurance Wireless’ Free Phone Lifeline Program:
- Food Stamps/SNAP
- Supplemental Security Income
- Federal Publish Housing Assistance or Section 8
- Low Income Home Energy Assitance Program
- National School Lunch Progam
- Greater Avenue for Independence
- An initiative for women, infants, and children
- Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance
- Other state-specific programs
If you don’t participate in a qualifying government program, you may be eligible for Assurance based on your income.
Related Post: Best Tracfone Volte Compatible Phones
Frequently Asked Questions
What phone carrier is Assurance Wireless?
To qualify for the ACP, you must first confirm your eligibility. The ACP qualifying requirements are listed in the following section.
You may be asked to present the necessary documentation to verify your eligibility. The list of necessary documents can be found in the subsection titled “What Documents Are Required for the Assurance Wireless ACP Program.”
Apply for Assurance Wireless or find another ACP provider in your area that is suitable for your needs. Go to their official website, locate the ACP form, and fill it out with all the required information.
Is Assurance Wireless giving tablets?
Is Assurance Wireless part of Sprint?
Is Assurance Wireless now part of T Mobile?
Assurance Wireless offers plans for both wireless cell phones and landlines, although most customers choose wireless network services because of their portability and convenience advantages. Wireless handsets, as opposed to stationary corded phones, can be transported anywhere in the nation and used even in the most remote locations. You can therefore communicate with loved ones using a new phone connection from one of the most well-known service providers. Virgin Mobile’s Assurance Wireless offers a reliable network that reaches every part of the nation.